Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shakir79928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 07:09 PM
    Looking to have a home based part time job
    Myself is shakir
    Currently studying final yr BBM I looking for a home based part time job can you help me out we are financially very poor its very essential for me please...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 07:40 PM
    Most are scams. Many ask you to pay money to get instructions or some service first. Do not do this!

Some companies will allow employees to work from home, but you have to be valued and have the right kind of job for that. I used to type high school and college term papers for students, but that job is difficult to find now.

What country are you in? Are you in or near a city that has jobs?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 07:41 PM
    If you find one, let me know.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 08:09 PM
    Seriously... you are chasing after a something equal to the fabled pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... nobody has ever run fast enough or far enough to actually get to the end of the rainbow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a part time job and 3 possibly 4 businesses at home; is squrfoortage only allo [ 3 Answers ]

I have a part time job plus 3 or 4 separate businessed at home; I have been thinking of prorating all - util, homerepair, upkeep, hskeeping; etc by 1 bus = 10%; 2nd bus = 10%; 3rd bus = 10% so taking 30% off house payment and everything else; may I do this or do I have to stick to square footage...

Home-based word processing/typing business (part-time) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a legal secretary/legal word processor in Los Angeles, CA. Preparing to move to the east coast and would like to work at home on a part-time basis. I performed a google.com search for home-based typing businesses and a million goofy business opportunities resulted. I see many people are...

View more questions Search