Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WoundedEgo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 03:27 PM
    Are we capable of building the pyramids today?
    I've heard it said that we could not reproduce the pyramids of Egypt with modern technology. Is that true? From what I understand they went up faster than we could assemble them. Is that true?

Thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 03:28 PM
    No... people are too lazy. It takes a LOT of work. And a lot of people to do that hard work... either by choice or by threat of death.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 4, 2014, 04:36 PM
    It probably took 20 - 30 years, using 100,000 slaves, according to Herodotus.
    Estimates for now are around 5 years. Yes, it's technically possible. Still a marvel that they were built with ingenuity. Ramps, water as a slippery base for moving stone, and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electricity enrgy of pyramids [ 2 Answers ]

:) sometime ago I read in a scientific article that a lot of stable electricity force is focused on top of the egyptian pyramids particularly the khoofo pyramid. It was observed in one of the experiments by a reseacher that electricity vacation happened between a bottle of water and a wet...

Contemporary Pyramids? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I´m interested in all Pyramidbuildings- or lookalike Pyramids that have been established or projected worldwide since the 18th century. My Investigation so far is documented at: http://contemporarypyramids.blogspot... Obviously the list is not completed at all (maybe never will)-...

Illegal Pyramids. [ 2 Answers ]

How to report someone for doing money pyramids?

Illegal Pyramids. [ 1 Answers ]

How to report someone to the IRS for doing illegal pyramids?

View more questions Search