Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Aug 4, 2014, 02:52 PM
    Headsets: Denon VS Beats (VS Philips?)
    I would like to purchase a new pair of headphones. I am constantly listening to music and quality is on the top of my list as well as design. I love ear bud headphones WITH HOOKS (otherwise they always slide out or fall out and I hate that).

Both Monster Beats and Denon Urban Raver AH-C300 headsets are on sale. Philips, of course, has much cheaper headsets with earhooks. And I have a few questions:

1. Quality. Any noticeable differences? If not, I will automatically just get the philips.

2. How exactly do the Denon headphones "Ear Stabilizers" stay securely and comfortable in your ear? I was trying to figure it out from pictures but could not.

3. How much is too much? I said they were both on sale. Amazon has the Denon for -131$ the regular price and Best Buy has Beats for -70$ (Ebay has some at 51$)

EDIT: Found i can get a pair of Bose for around the same price, used. I trust Bose more so i probably will go with that.

Apologize if this should be in the music section instead. I wasn't sure which I should choose.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with my denon s-101 [ 0 Answers ]

My denon s-101 receiver won't accept my dvd cd why?

Headsets for telephones [ 1 Answers ]

If you can recommend a headset to attach to a desktop not cordless telephone would be appreciated. With the headset that I am using now, sometimes people say my volume is low. It would be nice to have a headset (if not too expensive) that would increase my voice volume so I wouldn't have to...

Bluetooth headsets [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am looking for a bluetooth headset that doesn't flop on my ear I have always had motorola can anyone suggest on that won't move on my ear I have also tried jabra :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.