Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rats Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 02:29 PM
    Movie about a guy that find portal to a "perfect" city?
    Need help to find a movie.. it was quite long time since I saw it so I don't really remember all details, I think its from mid to late 90s and its about a guy (or two friends) that finds portal (in a brick wall? ) to another world/city/town. I think they get stuck on the other side of it, and can't return back.
    At first it looks quite regular on the other side, but everyone is too nice and polite, they share their cars and everything is for free.
    But on the nights the citizens go on a "man hunt" and chase some guy and kill or beat him up real bad, and next day everything is like nothing happened.

I don't remember if its good "famous" movie or kind of bad low budget movie, but would be nice if someone could help me find the name of it!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 03:58 PM
    Tempting Fate (1998) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a woman using astrology to find the perfect lover [ 0 Answers ]

It was on cable (a movie channel) in North Texas (Plano or Dallas area) in the summer of 1981 or 1982. The main character was trying to find out which astrological sign was the best lover, so she set out on a quest to have a lover from each sign. I think the main character's name was in the title,...

Find a name of a film?movie about small italian fishing community in New york city [ 2 Answers ]

Drama about a small italian fishing community in New york City

Trying to find a movie that I saw a while ago, about a boy living in a deserted city? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie a while ago(few years ago) and I don't remember what it was, I just remember parts of it. It was about this boy that was living in this abandoned/deserted city. It was a ghost town and it use to be this huge city and now was very run down. He was living in like the apartments...

Early 80's time portal movie [ 6 Answers ]

From what I can remember about the movie is that there is a group that are trying to o back to the past they like shock them self with some kind of machine that's all I remember

View more questions Search