Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joan Crawford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 07:05 AM
    Live in Condo and masterbath light fixture has water in it this morning
    Live in a condo(middle), this morning notice water in the ceiling light in the master bathroom. Should I call plumber or electrician for this problem.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 4, 2014, 07:23 AM
    Do you have another bathroom over the ceiling or is there another condo? Back to you, Tom
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 12:31 PM
    You definitely call a PLUMBER for this one... ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 12:48 PM
    I'd get the people that own the condo above you to get a plumber out there ASAP, or you will get someone who will do it and charge them even if you have to sue them to get paid back.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 06:49 PM
    Do you have a condo owners association? If so call them because the water is likely coming from a common property area. You said middle but is there another unit above you or another story?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen light fixture is leaking water [ 4 Answers ]

My toilet upstairs over flowed and water started pouring out of the light fixture in the kitchen. I know to shut off the power to the kitchen but what else do I do, I'm lost. Can someone help please?

Light fixture wiring in a condo [ 1 Answers ]

I just tried installing a light fixture in the ceiling; there was not light installed in this spot before. The fixture wiring is straight forward; 1 black, 1 white and 1 green (ground). The ceiling has 2 black joined together; 2 white joined together and a red. First, I connected the fixture...

Water leaking from ceiling mount light fixture [ 5 Answers ]

Should we turn off the breaker for a particular light if there is water dripping from that fixture due to a A/C drain pan leak above it?

Water leaking from upstairs shower through light fixture below [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I noticed the light fixture globe in our kitchen was 1/3 filled with water. At the time - someone was showering. I removed the globe, emptied it and have not used the shower or light switch since. The home is only 7 years old - original bathroom, shower. Question:...

Water in Ceiling Light Fixture [ 2 Answers ]

A light fixture in a bedroom closet blew a bulb and upon opening the fixture I found water/moisture dripping form the conduit. The ceiling conduit goes into the attic and it is very cold and dry this time of year. There IS NO SIGN OF WATER IN THE ATTIC. Everything is bone dry and no water marks...

View more questions Search