Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 07:46 PM
    Bite question
    I was camping in AB all week and today I have noticed on my upper thigh a bite. I should mention I was helping hubby today clean up our dusty dirty basement. We got home from camping on Friday.

It is a 1/4 inch hard bright red bite mark and 1/4 inch away from that is a bruised circle. It is itchy... very itchy. Ideas?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Spider bite?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2014, 07:53 PM
    Here are some pictures of various bite marks for compairson. Bug Bites Pictures Slideshow: Identifying Bugs and Bug Bites - WebMD
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 08:01 PM
    None were close. Here is a pic (if I uploaded it right that is)
    Attached Images

Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 02:21 AM
    Hard and inflamed sounds like a chigger bite. The pic smearcase showed was a fresh one. The bruising isn't unusual in older bites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bite on my finger that is now swollen and redness up to my knuckles and feels like I got hit with a hammer. It is a constant throbbing pain and seems to be getting worse. Anyone know what it might be.

Dog Bite Ask a Nurse for Free Now Dog Bite [ 0 Answers ]

For a dog bite that barely broke the skin do you need to go to the doctor to get a shot? The bite has been cleaned with alcohol and triple antibiotic has been applied to it.

Dog bite question [ 6 Answers ]

My 10 year old son was invited over by his friend (who lives a couple of houses away from us) over to play. Since the boys parents often leave him home alone I asked if his parents were home and was told they were. My son went over to play but was told to stay out front where I could see him. I...

I think my bite is off [ 1 Answers ]

I just resently had an upper and lower partial plate and I think my bite could be off I;m having headaches and not feeling real well How would I know if my bite is off Thanks Anne

View more questions Search