Ask
    Mitchell Mosby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 07:32 PM
    Constipation
    Will constipation make my testicles hurt
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 10:30 PM
    It should not, if they are hurting, it may be a sign of other problems.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 4, 2014, 06:13 AM
    If constipation is bad, it can cause some mild aching in the testicles. Any problem in the pelvic/lower back in a man can cause some testicular discomfort.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 06:18 AM
    If you have problems with recurring or chronic constipation... perhaps its time to talk with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have constipation [ 1 Answers ]

My bowels feel like rocks. I have constipation, I get occasional small amounts of thin soft serve stool, I have a pea sized dark lump on my hole, and Its been two days since anything come out.. I'm trying laxatives and Iv'e already been to the ER, they just told me it was some constipation. That...

Constipation [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend hasn't been able to poop nothing in 3 days and is having stomach pain

Constipation [ 3 Answers ]

I took ampicillin 250mg around 12am but I am constipated and I want to take a laxative is it OK to take it 12hours later?

Constipation [ 2 Answers ]

What's the easiest way to stop constipation and to create regular bowel movements?. I've been constipated really bad during this week and my tummy now feels sore and hard,any help would be appreciated.. thanks

Constipation? [ 7 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of having the 24hr bug! I was sick and throwing up all day and did not eat much at all. On Friday I woke up a little dehydrated and hungry and tried to eat my normal diet to get my body back to normal. It is now Sun night and I am not eating as much as I normally do...

View more questions Search