Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shradhaengles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 03:28 PM
    Breast cancer related to Femilon
    What is the occurrence of breast cancer with femilon, as compared to other OCPs?

Check out some similar questions!

Femilon related [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Doctor, I have started taking femilon from the first day of my periods. Can we participate in sex from the 4th day onwards after bleeding stops without using any condoms. Is safe? Please answer

Breast cancer [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large lump in my left breast and I have a smaller one in my right breast. Is it breast cancer or what is it?

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

How do you know if you got breast cancer? [ 6 Answers ]

Um, you will have no pain in your breast but feel alittkle lump and have a fever

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.