Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaKey_BlAkEy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 03:16 PM
    What class will I be in
    Im going to the 7th grade and I would love to know what class I am going to be in
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 05:16 PM
    You'll be in the 7th grade. You'll probably take English, math, history, science, gym, social studies -- whatever 7th graders take.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 06:52 PM
    When do you receive your class schedule? That's when you'll know.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 08:48 PM
    There are no psychics on this site. We know what you know. You'll go into 7th grade. If it's like it is where I live, you'll have had a choice of classes you want to take, you'll choose the ones you really want, and alternates in case those classes are full. You should find out what you got into shortly before school starts. That's just for options, not for regular classes. The regular classes are standard, for everyone, so you should know that you'll be taking Math, English, Science, Social Studies.

My daughter is also starting 7th grade, and she has no clue which optional classes she was accepted into. She likely won't find out for a few weeks yet. School starts again in a month.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 09:01 PM
    My son is also going into 7th grade. Unlike Alty's kids, my son doesn't get to pick any classes until high school. Tomorrow is his registration day, he will find out then what classes he is in and who his teachers are. Thursday is his first day of school.

You see, every school district is different. We don't know anything about your school district.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Class boundaries,class width,class mid-point [ 0 Answers ]

Find the class width of the following, 3-7 8-10 11-15 16-18 19-25.

2 class 4 use of a wire and class 6 possession of a forgery device [ 3 Answers ]

Now I was arrested oct.9 2008 in az for the use of a wire, However I was paged 2. what that means is more charges. I only walked away with 2 felonies in that case , but I had got paged 2 twice only because they did not know who to charge with what, is all this on my arrest record, and do I have to...

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulati [ 1 Answers ]

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulative freg? Number of classes:5 Data set:35,32,51,39,44,41,42,38,37,42,38,39,36,40,39,46,44,37,43,35,40,41,40,39

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

View more questions Search