Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 11:02 AM
    Mouse driver
    Hubby bought me a gaming mouse at a liquidation store it is not plug and play as it will not download drivers. I need to download drivers manually before I plug in mouse as it is not working when plugged in.

Unfortunately the twit burned the box so I only have the info on the mouse:
    R horse gaming mouse 3D
    I have found the web site but it is an Asian site and I can not find out where to download drivers off the site.
    This is the mouse I have:
    RH2100_????????????????
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2014, 11:32 AM
    Do you have all the parts as that appears to be a wireless mouse.
    It will need either a usb dongle or docking station.
    The only additional drivers it may need would be for specific button assignment.
    Even the high end Razer mice I have used previously worked out of the box in "basic operation" mode.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 12:53 PM
    The only other on that is looks like it is the 2300 one on the same page
    http://www.rhorse.hk/products_en_view.asp?id=87

Although the first one is looks like it the best.. except for the missing wire.. it is not wireless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faulty mouse driver or other hardware problem? [ 1 Answers ]

After my computer has been on for a little while, my mouse starts jumping about all over the place so it is impossible to land on what you want to click. I have two mice - one is inbuilt to the laptop (Toshiba) and the other is a wireless TeckNet mouse. They have worked together for months quite...

I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse). [ 4 Answers ]

The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.

I need to remove the inside driver panel to replace the driver window switch 2003 exp [ 0 Answers ]

Want to remove the inside driver panel to replace window power switch on for 2003 explorer xlt

View more questions Search