Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1samonas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 09:52 AM
    Does anyone know how stop alarm bleeps on GE Concord 4
    Hello,

We have two daily alarms going off, phone line communication error every 24 hours. I was told star, star to stop it. But its daily I need it disabled totally.

Now after replacing the battery in the wireless smoke alarm we get alarm beeps every 12 hours same thing here. Want to totally stop it.

I called adt but since our contract is up and we are not paying them they will not help. There is someone home all the time so we don't need to pay for the service. We just like the fact of knowing when a door or window is opened .

Anyway can anyone help.. Thank you...

Going crazy with these bleep,bleeps

Check out some similar questions!

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping [ 2 Answers ]

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping every 20 seconds ever since the phone line got disconnected. It is driving my family crazy! I've tried to call adt but I get told to send an engineer out to fix it. Yeah thanks at 130£ Can anyone help? Many thanks if you can

THM501 Noma Program.Thermostat. Low battery alarm won't stop [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house with the THM501 programmable thermostat 4 months ago. No problems until two nights ago. The low battery alarm kept going off - a high beeP (that kills my dog) and a female voice. The house heat was dropping fast. I changed the battery from Panasonic carbon AA to 8X ultimate...

Concord 80-Plus Furnace that stop working error 2 blinks? [ 1 Answers ]

Concord 80-Plus Furnace that stop working error 2 blinks Pressure switch closed with Inducer off

My smoke alarm is chirping after I changed the battery, it won't stop. [ 2 Answers ]

I have three smoke detectors plus another connected to ADT. I changed the batteries in all three, however one will not stop chirping. I tried to just undo the wires but that just set off the ADT smoke dectector. How can I make the chirping stop?

My bldg. Fire alarm smoke detector zone keeps giving an alarm even when board is rese [ 1 Answers ]

Want to troubleshoot my fire alarm system having trouble with my 5th floor smokes they keep giving an alarm when there is'nt one could it be my end of line resistor? What could it be? Need a starting point.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.