Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mg_fortin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 05:17 AM
    question about physics
    The Hologram Universe
    Where is the "screen" (if that is the correct term ?) from which the "information" for the 3D universe originates? Is it purely a quantum mathematical concept? Is it physical (Susskind.. Hawking.. entropy.. info smeared on an event horizon ) and if so it must keep moving out. I'm trying to understand the concept.

Thank you for your time!! I truly appreciate this...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 02:41 PM
    I suggest some further reading:
    The Holographic Universe: Explained | The Galactic Free Press

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics Question [ 6 Answers ]

A satellite with an orbital period of exactly 24.0 h is always positioned over the same spot on Earth. This is known as a geosynchronous orbit. Television, communication, and weather satellites use geosynchronous orbits. At what distance would a satellite have to orbit Earth in order to have a...

Physics question help, please! [ 2 Answers ]

Two electrodes are placed in a calcium chloride solution and a potential difference is maintained between them. If 5.7 1016 Ca2+ ions and 6.5 1016 Cl‾ ions per second move in opposite directions through an imaginary area between the electrodes, what is the current in the solution?

Physics Question [ 1 Answers ]

Tarzan tries to cross a river by swinging from one bank to the other on a vine that is 12.2 m long. His speed at the bottom of the swing is 8.6 m/s. Tarzan does not know that the vine has a breaking strength of 1.0 * 10^3 N. What is the largest mass that Tarzan can have and still make it safely...

Physics Question [ 1 Answers ]

Describe what is required for a magnetic field to be used to generate energy. How must a conductor loop be oriented and what must it do relative to the magnetic field. Thanks already!

View more questions Search