Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pyratejenny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 09:16 PM
    Obscure 80s or 90s kids movie about a boy talking to his imagination
    I have been wracking my brain all night trying to find out what this movie was called & I can't find it anywhere!

It was made in the 80s or 90s, possibly for TV, and was a cheesy kids movie with music about a boy (played by an adult) who gets punished by his mom (who we only hear from offstage) and gets sent to his room. He starts hearing his imagination talking to him in this deep booming God-like voice, and it starts crazy antics happening in his room. The sets looked like 2-d pencil drawings, including this crazy giant sneaker that stomps around the room at one point. He has all this fun, practically gets in more trouble with his mom several times, and eventually gets called down for dinner which ends the movie. Can anyone help me? My dad remembers what I'm talking about but my sister thinks I'm crazy! Haha! Thanks in advance if you can help me remember this ridiculously obscure insane movie!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 12:07 AM
    Possibly,...

In Search of the Wow Wow
    Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo
    (85)

Click to
    -view-

-------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure Children's Swan Movie (80s or 90s) [ 9 Answers ]

I've looked everywhere and cannot find any mention of this movie that follows Hans Christian Andersen's 'The Wild Swans' almost exactly: I remember watching a movie in the late 80s/early 90s about a princess whose brothers (I can't remember how many) are turned into swans by the queen, who is an...

Obscure Cartoon Movie from the 80s/90s [ 0 Answers ]

My sister and I have been trying to figure out what movie this is for a LONG time. The only thing we remember are the following: 1. Underground mall with river running through it and people go through it on a boat. Models and mannaquins are on display. 2. The female protagonist (we think...

Obscure 80s/90s children's movie about a boy trapped with a bunch of child slaves [ 2 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of a movie I watched as a kid about a boy who runs away from his parents into a shop or something and goes down into the basement where he some how gets sucked into another world (possibly via mirror porthole). In this world he is trapped in an industrial factory where the...

Obscure 80s/90s kids movie/tv, boy statue [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me figure out the name of a really obscure kids movie (or maybe TV episode?) that I saw a long time ago. All I remember about it is that it involved a sort of love triangle between this girl and two boys--one of them liked skateboarding, and one of them gave...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search