Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrG1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 05:29 PM
    Does anyone know her?
    Does anyone know Joan Jackson, daughter of Thomas Leroy Jackson of phila pa. She'd be 62 or 63 now and I believe she married into the Timbers family. Her husbands name is Ted or Tim, not really sure which but any information would be much appreciated.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2014, 06:41 PM
    There are probably thousands of Joan Jackson's in the US as that is a very common name. Start with Facebook, never sure who may turn up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crazy crazy crazy the crowd is going crazy [ 0 Answers ]

What the name of the song containg the words" can't get you out of my head, my destiny, forever, and" lie lie lie lie lie" repeated several times at the ned of the somg" help me pla

Going crazy [ 17 Answers ]

I am going crazy my boyfriend is going to manatoba and I don't no how to act I really need some one to talk to

I'm getting crazy... [ 7 Answers ]

I'm tired of this.. since I get to this new place I'm undermind all the time... giving me so silly tasks which is less than my capability and the guy assigned to me as a manager he take all the challaneging work and even sometimes hide it from me... He just keep picking up my mistakes and stick...

Crazy Ex Help? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I really need help. A month ago, I broke up with my girlfriend of three months. Ever since she has been annoying the hell out of everyone, making up lies and coming up with plans to win me back, telling people to tell me she died so she can see if I still care. My current Girlfriend and...

Going Crazy ! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I believe I am pregnant , but not to sure . I smoke pot for my seizure disorder instead of taking regular medications . Tell you the truth , it stopped my seizures about 60 %. Would smoking pot while I'm pregnant affect my pregnancy at all ? I have been going crazy the past few days...

View more questions Search