Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryrhino Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 02:42 PM
    Which one would you buy?
    Hello,

I am wondering which of the following computers would be best to buy?
    I am not a gamer. Using PC to access internet and other basic tasks. No video editing.
    Want to spend $500 or less. The cheaper the PC is the better. Would like PC to hopefully last 5 years or more.

Lenovo H535 57324741 Desktop Computer With AMD A8 5500 Processor by Office Depot

HP Pavilion 500 c60 Desktop Computer With AMD A6 Quad Core Accelerated Processor by Office Depot

HP Pavilion 500-281 Desktop PC | Make More Happen at StaplesĀ®

Dell Inspiron I660-3049BK Desktop PC | Make More Happen at StaplesĀ®

Do I need to be concerned with buying a computer with Windows 7 instead of Windows 8? Most people decided to upgrade their pcs if they had Windows XP. Don't want to get a PC with Windows 7 and need to upgrade in a year or 2 if support for Windows 7 stops.

I am open to other suggestions for pcs as well.

Thanks for your time and help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 2, 2014, 03:14 PM
    Please refer back to your previous question on this subject.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/deskto...ce-796459.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online?

Is it illegal to buy to buy a house from a friend then sell it back to her? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a friend that live in California that wants me to purchase her home and sell it back to her. She said a broker said she would save money. The purchase would be cash both ways. Also would I have problems with IRS she is giving me funds. Would they expect me to pay cash on it next year? ...

Guitar.where to buy it and buy cheap [ 14 Answers ]

I want to start playing guitar but I talked to a friend who knows and even plays guitars. He said to buy one at walmart to start which I agreed cheap see if I catch on then buy upgrade from it. But then I talked to my dad and he said there are cheaper ones on eBay but I'm scared on getting one...

View more questions Search