Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabelnlffel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Becoming a talent agent.
    Hi,
    I am in high school and am interested in becoming a talent agent. I was wondering what majors I should look into for this career and what can I do now to get a head start or help me get a better picture of the career?
    Thanks,
    Phi
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Business; Law, (contracts); Accounting; Entertainment Industry; Finance; Marketing; Public Relations; Film History; Arts; Photography.

As far as a better picture, you can *try* to get an internship with an agency, however, competition is very fierce. You would have better luck seeking out a new agency or a very small one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step by step needed to become and operate as a Talent Agent [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in operating a Talent agency of my own, and would appreciate any information on where to begin the process. I know I need to get licensed and a surety bond in the amount of $50,000 according to the new standards, but I need to know where to go to get the application for...

Talent Agent? Where to start... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am looking into getting into modelling or acting management. Like an Agent. I was a model for a couple years when I was a teenager, and since having my son, I can't go back... I was hoping to stay in the industry, but on the management side. The fashion industry has...

Do I have ANY Talent? [ 11 Answers ]

I recently wrote a "poem" for a high school english class. It didn't rhyme, and it took me less than a day to write it. The day my teacher handed them back, she persisted that I had copied the whole thing off the internet. I got very angry with her and talked with her after class and finally...

Insurance Agent [ 1 Answers ]

How much would a insurance agent make a year working through a firm like state farm or allstate in a small town of about 20000 people.

View more questions Search