Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellecogmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2014, 04:00 PM
    How to get your transcrips from a school that has closed
    I went to calibar training institute 2005 graduated in 2006 I would like all my info date started date ended the amounts of the loans which I'm paying back now. Do you know how I go about getting this info. The school closed in 2008 500 7th ave 2 fl. HELP
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2014, 07:59 PM
    If the school was accredited your school records should be at the Dept of Education of your state.

If you got a Federal student loan, then the school would have been accredited. If the loans are private and the school was not accredited, then there may be no records keep.

The school not only closed, but it was closed by the government for many violations of rules and regulations.

500 7th Ave, 2nd Floor Side B, New York NY 10018
    License Renewal Application denied on March 28, 2008 for various violations of Article 101 of the Education Law and Part of the 126 of the Commissioner’s Regulations which included not correctly determining if students were making satisfactory academic progress, not offering approved curriculum, not being able to certify that prospective students had been administered and passed an examination to determine the students ability to benefit from their chosen course of study; unlicensed instructors, curriculum not being offered as approved and not maintaining adequate records of admission decisions for students. School was ordered to cease instruction as of March 28, 2008.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you locate nursing school transcripts from a school that closed in 1975 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to get into a BSN online program and they need nursing school transcripts

High school transcripts from a closed school any ideas ? [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Gospel center christian academy in hillsboro Texas in 2005 and now I need to get my transcripts but the school has closed they used the school of tomorrow books etc... any ideas

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

View more questions Search