Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Making changes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2014, 10:34 AM
    Pressure washing shopping center
    Hi! I have a great opportunity to bid on a job for pressure cleaning a shopping center that measures 238,000 square feet. I would appreciate any pricing formula it might use when bidding. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2014, 08:06 PM
    Parking lot ?

What type of equipment do you have. A small home machine would not be proper for this. Are you using hot water washer, to properly clean, will you be using flat surface cleaning attachments for a more even clean.

Will they require you to use chemicals

How often will this be done.

What area of the country, are there rules and laws about the run off water, (waste water) will you have to use a vac system to dispose of the water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Kenmore washing machine tub is off center [ 0 Answers ]

Machine is level. Suspension and counterweight springs, plate and base pads have been replaced. Any ideas on how I can I fix it?

GE Washing Machine: Bin Off Center [ 0 Answers ]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m7rbpUURh1Q/Sy0HVqbgC1I/AAAAAAAAAFE/Dvj7he8rlss/s1600-h/Washing+Machine+Help+Desk.JPGThis washer is only about a year old. When you look down on the clothes bin, it is cockeyed; off center. Does anyone know how to fix this? Picture:...

Shopping center is moving out [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, sneezy here. So, as many of you know, I currently own a restaurant here in the atl. Things are going OK, not too great, not too bad... hanging in there. My restaurant is located inside a shopping center, with a big grocery store as the "center" of it all. I just heard through the...

View more questions Search