Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2014, 09:49 AM
    Flagyl Tablets
    I'm currently on flagyl tablets at the moment for bv and I forgot I wasn't aloud drink and took a tiny sup of vodka will I get really sick from that little sip or will I be okay ?
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 1, 2014, 10:00 AM
    One small drink will be OK, but more than that can result in severe side effects, including high BP, increased heart rate and Liver damage. It is best to avoid alcohol completely when on Flagyl.
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2014, 10:08 AM
    Okay thanks I just forgot all about it been sitting here worrying about it since I took that sip cause I'm going away tomorrow wouldn't want to end up in hostipal tonight... I'm finished them on Sunday so I'm going to wait till Wednesday to drink :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I take these tablets at once? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking contraceptary pills. LEVONORGESTREL TABLETS BP----PILL 72 (PILL TO TAKE BEFORE 72 HOURS OF SEXUAL INTER COURSE). This come with two tablets if you know.Can some body please tell me if I should take both the pills togather or with some time gap? Please help

Can I take diflucan while on flagyl and macrodantin? [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently being treated for a uti and bacterial vaginosis with macrodantin and flagyl. My ob also gave me a script for diflucan because I always get a yeast infection with any antibiotic I take. I am on day 4 of a 7 day antibiotic treatment and I can feel a yeast infection coming on. I am...

What is flagyl ? [ 1 Answers ]

What is flagyl and what is it used for?

What are these tablets? [ 1 Answers ]

Two forms of tablets that I would like to know about the first one is white small and round and has an imprint of the letter e on one side. The second one is blue long and hard in posture and has a word on one side it is pilza. Could somebody help and tell me what they are? Thanks

View more questions Search