Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hanumanthrao Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2014, 06:07 AM
    Pending degree part 2 subjects in 1994 can I write now
    Dear Sir,
    I was the final year degree regular student from osmania university of 1994. I was failed some subjects in second year and final year due to financial problems I was unable to write the supplimentary exams. Now it was 20 years gap. Kindly suggest me how to know which subjects I failed and how to appear exams for that subjects.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2014, 06:12 AM
    You have to contact that school you attended. We can't possibly have that information.
    hanumanthrao Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2014, 06:13 AM
    Dear Sir,
    How to get appear now exams of my pending subjects of degree final year 1994 from osmania university.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2014, 06:14 AM
    You have to contact that school. We are not associated with that school and do not have access to that information.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2014, 01:03 PM
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...72197243,d.cWc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get 1994 original degree from osmania university? [ 2 Answers ]

My Uncle did BA from Osmania University in 1994-1995.But he had not collected his degree certificate from university.So please provide me information about the documents required and procedure for the same.Kindly reply as soon as possible.

I have a pending felony can I go to community college and get the degree I want? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 24 with a pending felony, and in background checks there are companies that can see that, and have rejected my employment until further notice. This not only scares me but it also gets me worried about college and my future. I have no bad past in either my childhood or my adult hood. I had a...

View more questions Search