Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EoinJ3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 05:52 PM
    Janitor helps brother and sister
    It's a film form the 90's or early 00's, it has this brother and sister I think trying to escape from a group of students, not sure if it's a frat or not, but they are possessed of some-sort, and trying to get them into the club, and there is a janitor who seems like creepy bad guy but ends up helping them, can anyone help? It's been doing my heead in for like a week now
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 09:11 AM
    Disturbing Behavior

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother lending money to sister/brother-in-law. How do we set up the mortgage? [ 9 Answers ]

My son is going to lend money to my daughter and her husband as a mortgage (they will use it to pay off existing mortgage). What documents do we need to create? I'm assuming some sort of mortgage agreement. Do we need to file these documents somewhere to make the mortgage legal? We live in PA,...

Relation of brother sister [ 2 Answers ]

I have no sister by my parents. But in my college, I have one sister since one year. As a brother , I love her much and try to treat her as a sister by blood. And I expect a similar behaviour from her , what she don't, I think so. What should I do?

Brother and sister [ 2 Answers ]

I have brother ans sister they are twins. They were born I think in California In Vista. My mom had 5 kids. I am the baby. They were born before me. I have no clue what their names are. Is their a way to look for them because we have the same mom. They were adopted.

Brother and sister [ 4 Answers ]

Does cats (brother and sister) have kittens with eachather

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

View more questions Search