Trying to steer my life in the right gear,
    So stay clear for death and love is all I fear,
    My mind is racing, my body pacing,
    My soul needs saving, tough decisions are what I'm facing,
    Craving for my life to be released from satan,
    I'm finally getting my life in the right place
    As I race to the meaning of grace, and clear my evil thoughts for a place,
    For my good and serving traits,
    Hate to look on past events, trying to prevent any relent that got me so dense,
    I just want some dead presidents to represent my trendz,
    Sometimes I feel the world isn't worth livin',
    But life eventually moves on with a better beginning,
    I'm like a crack head fiening,
    For the answers and reasons to lifes meaning,
    And I'm skeaming to make it big as my diamonds are shining and gleaming,
    While visions and images pass by when I'm dreaming,
    I feel like I'm in my own world sometimes,
    Trying to shine but every time I get mine,
    It seems like I'm staggering as I walk the straight line,
    And most of the time my life forgets good and heads toward crime,
    But sometimes I feel that's OK and at least I found something worth dien,
    And at least I'm smiling, instead of criein, from my love life lien

Please everyone give me comments on what you think, I really need them, thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Well of course I am not sure there are a lot of "experts" on here that can fully appreciate good rap ( well I am not sure many of the experts believe there is good rap)

But any music if it comes from your heart, if it is from your soul , if it is from the life you live and means all to you, then it is good.

And I also believe that no song, can be fully judged unless it is heard, not read. Take some songs my Hank Williams Sr , you may have to look him up) if you just read the words, they havve less meaning than when you hear it sang with the pain in his voice as he signs it.

If you look at the music that perhaps excon and I grew up to, in the 60, well their words just often don't mean anything to anyone esp ifyou were not part of the drug culture, so the words seem almost stupid if just read, but it was the music combining that makes it into art.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are these lyrics I wrote any good? [ 25 Answers ]

Okay, here are the lyrics. Deep breaths. You misunderstand This isn't some insane phase Where I threaten and pretend Like some lost small child's Cry out for attention I'm full of good intention You misunderstand

Rate my rap I wrote [ 2 Answers ]

You can't hate the, faze the, play the, Like biggie smalls "i just want the papa" Don't need no weight or fate to make it maja Don't love them, need them, Always be a forever no good heathen, I know that isn't good but you don't have a reason, Trying to pull my life threw until next season,...

Lyrics I wrote [ 2 Answers ]

Heyy people I'm dom from australia... I'm in a rap group aussie rap with me and a few other mates.. but the james a main member is currently in hospital after being stabbed 3 times and my other mate is locked up for at least 8 years for murder and my other mate has just got out of lock up.. like...

I wrote a book! Now what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have wrote a book about a *********** career and do not know what to do next. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, by stating********** as its name! The book might have some possible criminal content included! Is there a way to get it published without being jailed for true...

Who wrote it and where is it? [ 2 Answers ]

It was one of the first romance novels I ever read. The name of the book was " Dark Water". Its about a young native american woman called Darkwater who has lost her beloved husband and finds love once again to a mountain man. On the cover of the book is the most beautifull woman I have ever...

View more questions Search