Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tdoth55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 06:02 AM
    ?? Been looking for this title for years
    Hello I been searching for this movie I seen when I was a kid... I remember two parts there is this little boy walking into his bathroom an he see his sister or his mom in the shower an she have multiple arms going all over he pull back the curtain an she is normal and the other seen there is a bunch of people rubbing on each other and this man is laying there an they start stretching him out then man come in the room an say some stuff then pop the guy eye's out... I hope you can help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 09:09 AM
    Sounds like Society (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been trying to find the title of this movie for years! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I don't have a lot of information, but here goes, hope somebody can help me (and my sister, who watched it with me at the time) out! Please and Thank You! So there is this guy who is cutting off women's hands(or fingers, not sure which) and sewing the hands on to his daughters (or...

I would like to know the title of a film seen some 30 years ago [ 0 Answers ]

I think the film was late 1930's~40's B+W A woman (the widow)? And a man are going back through the story to discover what happened A old family is cursed to die out the last male heir is now dead one of the dangerous things he did was to canoe the rapids on the seventh tributary of the seventh...

I'm looking for the title of a movie I saw years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that has a young boy that kills his family. At one point he's in class stabing his arm with a tac. Likes an older girl but finds out she has a boyfriend so he kills her cat and plants it under the boyfriends car.

This movie title has eluded me for years! [ 2 Answers ]

All right, here goes. The movie I'm trying to find, is an adventure/fantasy movie, I believe early 80's or late 70's. What I remember from the film, is a boy who for whatever reason, is living with this old man. The man is training him I believe, but will not let the boy leave until he is "ready"....

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

View more questions Search