Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kigabodave Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 05:42 AM
    Ask for information
    HELLO every one! Is there any one who can informe me about how I can get financial aid In usa. Actually I got an I-20 from one college in usa before I was hoping to cover all costs of education at my own. But my economic situation have changed unexpectedly.guys your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 31, 2014, 05:45 AM
    I would try reading the information about financial aid on each college's website. You could also contact their financial aid office. They may have some scholarships to apply for, too. Good luck.

Jul 31, 2014, 05:57 AM
    Thanks a lot for your response I think contacting their financial office will help. But if soon or later you find information that can be useful please do not hesitate to informe me.thanks again
    Education Expert

Jul 31, 2014, 06:23 AM
    I can't be more specific unless you give me more information. Do you have a college in mind? Have you spoken to anyone in the financial aid office there? Are you currently in high school? Are you in the U.S.

Jul 31, 2014, 07:28 AM
    Yeah I do.I have graduated from high school and I have been admitted and issued an I-20 to pursue bachelor's degree in geology. I am not in USA.I HAVE NOT YET spoken with anyone there.my current resource can not cover all costs.
    Education Expert

Jul 31, 2014, 06:23 PM
    So, start looking at colleges you'd like to attend. You'll need to speak with someone in the correct office dealing with international students. They will be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello What is meant by the term 'Information can never be completely destroyed' I have heard it said in many contexts usually to do with physics. Thank you.

Information! Please. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Christian C. I'm 24 years old and I've found myself in a serious situation. I came to the U.S 7 years ago when I was 18 with a Tourist visa. When I arrived at the airport immigration officers gave me an I-94 I was supposed to leave the country within 6 months but I stayed due...

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

Information need [ 4 Answers ]

OK I really need serious answers only please.I was working for a taxi company and got into a accident where I slide on a patch of ice and went left of the center line and hit head on with another car, the police report says my falt due to the weather, it was snowing real bad, comimg down hard and...

J1 information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings!! I am Sarika, and I am entering to US (Maine State) on 1st February, 07 and my Employer Company is a Hotel and visa type is V1. In the meantime I come to know that I am 1 month pregnant. I want to ask few questions and I would really appreciate if you can find some time and...

View more questions Search