Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    okoampah1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 01:07 AM
    Ghana passport application
    What are the requirement of a new passport and also help me locate the passport office in the eastern region
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2014, 01:30 AM
    Is this for you personally or someone you met online?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana [ 4 Answers ]

I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

I have a receipt for a ghana passport application form was if it's the real thing [ 1 Answers ]

Here's a receipt that this gal I'm talking from in ghana sent me to prove she's applying for a passport. I was wonder if anybody knows if this is the real deal?

View more questions Search