Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    disneygirl212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 01:53 PM
    Don't know the title of a film
    I watched a film a few years back that I think came out in 2000. All I can remember of the film is that a woman is stalked by a bloke who them kidnaps her and takes her to this remote metal building in the middle of a forest. He ends up wanted to marry her and chains her to the wall by her ankles whilst the priest performs the ceremony under gun point. She ends up being rescued by her husband/boyfriend and the police. This really bugging me and just hope someone knows what this film is :) Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Looking for a film don't know the title [ 1 Answers ]

A father has been tooken hostage and a women goes to his children for his children to help him. They go to another world and the kids are like robots and the evil man has their father and then they rescue their father but the little boy gets turned evil and his sister has to rescue him please help...

Comedy-robotish/cyborg film title I don't remember.help! [ 3 Answers ]

The problem is a movie I can't remember its title. I've seen its trailer for a few years ago and it still haunts it. I saw it on some old 80-90's video. I think the genre is comedy: There is a man who gets into accident and his body parts are secretly twiched to mechanical parts and he soon sees...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

Movie title forgotten. I don't think it's a well known film at all [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly only remember like the first scene, A asian girl and boy are on a bench on a dock looking out over like a beach paradise. Then she has to go or something and it ends up being a holograph type deal and disappears, they are really on a bench in a busy area. I think in the movie she is like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.