Ask
    chanel92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 09:49 AM
    Age (scary)
    IS it OK for a 21 years old to date a 18 year old in Maryland
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 10:19 AM
    Yes. Why wouldn't it be okay for two adults to date? What is scary about it?

However, just because they can doesn't mean they have enough in common to build a viable relationship. Another factor would be if the 18 year old is still living in his/her parents' home. Then they may have house rules that might affect the relationship.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 11:30 AM
    Legally it's ok...why is it scary?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 11:36 AM
    I can't see how you would have much in common... there is a huge maturity difference between 21 and 18. But as was stated... if she is still living at home... she's got rules to follow... and I doubt at 18 she has her own place and is supporting herself.

I'm assuming the 18 year old is a she.... if SHE is the 21 year old...I really have to wonder because females mature faster than guys do and that maturity gap will be far wider between a 21 year old female and an 18 year old guy than if its vice-versa

But no it doesn't make you a pedophille.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19years of age and irregular period is scary! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having unprotected sex with my partner for 2 years now and we still don't see any signs of me getting pregnant. I went to see the doctor and he checkd that all is good with my body, but I just want to know if its possible to have a child while in this condition!

I am of an age between 10 and 100 when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digi [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100 I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digits are in the reverse order of my age in decimal base 10 how old am I

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

View more questions Search