Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisahussey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 07:58 AM
    How do you go for a personal grant
    I need to know how to find a grant as an individual. Apersonal grant. To get out of debt after being unemployed for 2 years.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 08:20 AM
    They don't exist. You find a job, and /or several part time jobs and work to pay them off.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 04:51 PM
    No one is just going to give you money. You haven't found ANYTHING in 2 years? Move to Atlanta, there are tons of jobs here.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2014, 05:38 PM
    Now that you have your answer, do you want to tell us more about your situation, so that we can give advice about bankruptcy or other options?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to link personal Yahoo email to Outlook PST file on a personal computer [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to create an Outlook PST file on my personal home computer and somehow link that to my Yahoo email account? My home computer is not part of any network but I'd like to be able to save emails on my computer's hard drive rather than leaving them in folders within my Yahoo email...

In 2010, Grants personal residence was damaged by fire. Grant was insured for 90% of [ 2 Answers ]

In 2010, Grant’s personal residence was damaged by fire. Grant was insured for 90% of his actual loss, and he received the insurance settlement. Grant had adjusted gross income, before considering the casualty item, of $30,000. Pertinent data with respect to the residence follows: Cost...

Grant received not to be shown as grant [ 4 Answers ]

We have received a grant but we don't want to show that as grant in our financial statements, what are the other options available?

How can I find a grant for my personal use for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to find grants that could help me pay for my diesle fuel for my truck, pay mortgage payments to keep me out of default, pay my electric bills to keep my electricity from being cut off, also the same for my water/sewage bill. I want to also fiind grant money to fix up my house,...

View more questions Search