Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 08:54 AM
    I said nothing about Bush, or Obama. No wonder you go so far off topic. You can't read. I was actually there to see first hand where manufacturing was heading. I was working hard when you were figuring out what hard work is. That was long before Obama.

But you already know that! :D
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 09:07 AM
    Last I heard, Obamas been the president the last 6 years... if anything have gotten worse the last 6 years its his fault.

If someone hasn't found a job the last 6 years...they need to stop applying to be CEO of a company until they have had some experience past washing dishes in a restaurant.

Besides..haven't you been listening to the White House Propaganda...there isn't a recession and the economy is doing great.
    Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 09:10 AM
    I have thrived greatly the last 12 years. So has my family. Sorry you haven't. You only have yourself to blame. Work harder, stop blaming others.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 09:13 AM
    Talk to anyone in business anywhere... I don't know ANY that's saying things have gotten beter in the last 6 years. And I do know quite a few that USED to consider themselves Democrats... but Obama has cured them of that affliction.
    Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 09:23 AM
    They are probably lazy idiots that expect to be give money without working for it. Stop talking to those kinds of people and being mislead. If they were hard workers they wouldn't have time to blame anyone else for what they don't have.

They would be too busy working and not b1tching about how bad things are. That's how you thrive and survive no matter who the freakin' president is. Write that down for future reference. Remember who told you so.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 10:06 AM
    Yeah... like most Democrats tend to be... can't buy condoms... expect them for free... expect food stamps... expect to live tax free, expect free health care.

Incidentally... Self employed business people don't qualify for unemployment... if they get run out of business by some anti-business regulation Obama pushes... they don't get to collect a dime. Muich less spend 2+ years collecting while they pop beers and watch soap operas instead of looking for work.

The unemployed, self employed are also completely ignored by the administration and the so-called unemployment numbers propaganda they wave around after being doctored so much they become worthless.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2014, 03:23 PM
    smoothy 200000 people last month had a job they didn't have the month before, not a huge number but an improvement
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 03:31 PM
    We have almost three times that many people coming of age every month. Which means 2/3 of them that recently became adults can't find jobs much less the older people that lost theirs, so things are not even close to the break even point. Plus most of those jobs are part time of low wage jobs, or worse, seasonal jobs.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2014, 03:59 PM
    I think we have to resign ourselves to the fact that full time or long term employment and certainly lifelong employment maybe a thing of the past

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Sheriff of Wall Street is back [ 39 Answers ]

Hello: You guys got your Mark Sanford's and your Senator Vitter's.. But, WE got guys like Anthony Wiener and Elliot Spitzer.. Wiener is a fool, but Spitzer is to be taken seriously. Does anybody want to see a picture of my package?? excon

Who painted this? From the movie Wall Street [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Im trying to find out who painted this piece seen in the movie Wall Street. It is 5 faces/skulls, and I have looked far and wide trying to find the artist behind it. http://www.anthonywhite.net/wall_s7.jpg

Wall Street in 1829 [ 2 Answers ]

Framed Wall Street in 1829. On bottom right are sLz engraved in aquatint and on right bottom copyright Sidney Z Lucas trying to find value and if authentic

Refer to Target Corporation's financial statements (http://investors.target.com/phoen [ 1 Answers ]

(millions, except per share data) 2008 2007 2006 Sales $ 62,884 $ 61,471 $ 57,878 Credit card revenues 2,064 1,896 1,612

View more questions Search