Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmaruhn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 06:46 AM
    Hair follicle test
    I took like 3 Lora tabs about a month ago, and tried coke 2 months ago but it was just barely any on my finger. That's all I've done in months. Didn't know I had a hair follicle test being done until I got done pissing for my UA test. What are the odds in that showing up past the cut off levels?

Also I will post my results when I receive them if someone gives me some feedback
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 06:59 AM
    You had to have known you were subject to random testing before you did them. And by its very definition.. you aren't going to have a lot of advance notice.

You might fail... you might not. Too many variables, and all anyone would be doing is guessing anyway. What the lab actually detects in your specific sample is what matters.

What do you stand to lose if you fail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked maybe 4 hits of weed 6 months ago and then cut my hair to avout 1.5 three mibths later will it show up?

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

So I just received an amazing job offer, howere I have to take a hair follicle test this Tuesday. Over the past 100 days I've only smoked 3 times.. The first time was June June 27th, then July 1st, and July 20.. Prior to the first time I was clean for about 5 weeks.. Currently I haven't smoked in...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I have not used cocaine in 8 months but it is still showing up in a hair follicle test, how is this possible when the testing is for 3 months back?

View more questions Search