Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nayomaise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 04:02 AM
    Children's wildlife show, can't remember !
    I remember this wildlife show (I can't remember if it was a series or perhaps a one off documentary) but what I can remember is it had these two young guys as the host. They were in Australia talking about the animals there and the main bit I remember (which I think was the ending) is them in a small canoe type boat and they realize there is a wombat in one of the guys back packs. I think they then started to talk about wombats so it might not have been the end, haha. I'm pretty sure it was the 90s and I watched it as a child in the US so it could well be American, but I can't remember their accents so who knows really.

Anyway, it's driving me mad not being able to remember it so if anyone has any leads or ideas that would be super helpful !
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 04:12 AM
    That sounds like it could be Kratt's Creatures: Kratts' Creatures (TV Series 1995– ) - IMDb
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 07:26 AM
    There is also a chance that it could be Zoboomafoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia with the Kratt brothers. My daughter used to love that show.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Aug 9, 2014, 10:05 PM
    Kratt' s Creatures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember an old TV show! [ 1 Answers ]

It was about two guys who worked at an advertising agency. It's pretty new in the last 10 years max. One was very work oriented and the other guy was laid back and didn't car very much. Its killing me that I can't remember can you guys haelp?

Trying to remember 80's TV show [ 1 Answers ]

It was kind of a sci/fi high tech show- live action, not animated. The main character had a little "sprite"- bright white dot that would draw his clothes, gadgets, and car he drove for whatever the situation called for. I remember whenever he took a turn in the car, he would take 'em at right...

Can YOu Remember this Tv Show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s. If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street. I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a...

I can't remember the name of this show! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me! I used to watch this kids show when I was like 4 or 5 and no one remembers the name of it. All I can remember is there was this african american woman (I think) who wore a pink jumpsuit. There was also a talking computer and a man who was always pushing around a cart with sardines....

View more questions Search