Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missy1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 06:21 PM
    How does one reach such people as Oprah, Etc for Causes?
    How does one reach such people as Oprah, Etc for Causes? Right now on Gofund me, I have a site for a friend who just got her 3 month walking papers for Cancer. She is 31 and has 4 children, we are trying to reach a goal for her medical bills, her last wish, and Christmas in August. She will not be here in Dec. But I wonder how to reach people who Really can lay down the help? It seems nearly impossible. TY Missy
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2014, 07:01 PM
    Call their publicist. If you can find their number anyplace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to ask oprah a question [ 5 Answers ]

I really hope Oprah gets this question, I would like to know why?? You have had the best of every black and white celebrety on the show from diana ross , whitney houston gladys night, the best of the best----------- But I would like to ask why Ms. Natale Cole has not been given a chance on your...

Oprah email [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is magd its mean glory and eng I live and yemen this topic contain how can I travel 2 america am 18 year old I want to live wd my family comfertable live I have been studying eng 4 year and I hope to study frensh I feel my body entirly embition and am looking 4 my future but and my...

Oprah email [ 4 Answers ]

I need share more about Christianity, and I need some help from this community.

View more questions Search