Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aissa1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 10:39 AM
    Percent excess air
    Carbon monoxide is completely burned, at a pressure of 1 bar, in excess air. The reactants come in at 100 C and the products leave at 1000 C. Heat loss is negligible.
    What is the percent excess air?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2014, 10:42 AM
    Since this is homework, what do you think the answer is, and how did you arrive at that answer.

Jul 29, 2014, 10:44 AM
    I know how to solve excess air problems given compositions of the in and out streams, but how do I do this?

Jul 29, 2014, 11:12 AM
    Can you help me out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the Football Shoppe has an 7 percent ROA and a 22 percent payout ratio, what is it [ 0 Answers ]

If the Football Shoppe has an 7 percent ROA and a 22 percent payout ratio, what is its internal growth rate?

Percent return on assets and a 75 percent retention ratio. What is the internal growt [ 0 Answers ]

Hello. I have some bus finance questions which I am having some trouble with. I would appreciate anyhelp. Thank you.

I have excess air in my water pipes [ 1 Answers ]

My pressure switch had to be replaced recently. The old one was a 30-50 so I got the same thing. Since it's been in I have air in my pipes. Sometimes the pipes get airlocked and sometimes they just sputter. The holding tank is a steady 28 psi and the switch is set to 31 What could be causing the...

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common [ 2 Answers ]

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common equity, with no preferred stock. The yield to maturity on the company's outstanding bonds is 9 percent, and its tax rate is 40 percent. Percy's CFO estimates that the company's WACC is 9.96 percent. What is Percy's...

View more questions Search