Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SGTMSID Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 12:25 PM
    Do you think they should get rid of the red arrows?
    About three weeks ago they funds for the red arrows was cut and they are now looking at losing the arrows and it is one of britans greatest things. They cant buy new planes for the new times and the old ones are starting to loose the colours.
    We need to keep them for britan. WHAT DO ALL YOU GUYS & LADYS THINK ?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of red? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been colouring my hair for 4 years, I have used all different colours of reds, and now I am getting bored, I want to go to a medium brown, How do I get rid of the red out of my hair?

Getting rid of red hair [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have been a blonde, brunette, I've had highlights, and black hair as well and now I'm a red head. I love the color but it is too much work to keep it up. And for some reason I seem to see red heads every where. So I think I'm ready for a change but how hard is it to get rid of red and what...

How do I get rid of red dye? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, hoping someone out there can help as I'm at my wits end! I have been using Schwarzkopf Live Colour in Real Red since Sept 08. I love the colour but want a change now. The problem is it won't go!! I have used a fairly dark brown dye, expecting this to cover the red but after leaving dye on...

Getting rid of red undertones [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was originally an (artificial) caramel-blonde and decided to go dark; I got it dyed professionally and the colours were as follows: 1/2 4BBC, 1/2 5BGB + 100d (does that mean anything to anyone?). My hair went so dark, almost black but after about 2 washes it went redish and now has...

Getting rid of the red tones [ 4 Answers ]

Aaarrrrhhhh... Can anyone help me - I have used a 44/65 Wella Koleston Perfect on my hair and the colour is (was) fab - I am getting bored now thou and want to get rid of the red tones in the /65... What colour can I use to nutrulise the vibrant red tones in my hair... I have a rootage of abou 1...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.