Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jul 28, 2014, 11:51 AM
    My Opinion on Legalizing Marijuana
    As bad as everything in this country is, we are going to legalize the weed. We had the government who started by making it legal for medical use. They were not happy with that, now they want to legalize it for everything and everyone. Wow, does that mean everyone in this country is sick? I sure think so, if they approve it.

My main complaint is with drivers. How many people fly down the road with a flask of booze in their hip pocket, not to many. By the same token, how many people zip down the highway with cigarettes in their pocket, one hell of a lot. That cigarette as far as affecting the drivers ability to drive safely is not very much.

Move forward to the legalized joint, I predict the joint will rasie holy hell with the number of accidents and deaths by motor vehicle. Want to smoke a joint in the comfort of your home fine, but if they legalize it, I hope they will come up with laws that will punish users involved in accidents severely. I could come up with penalities that would make law breakers weep. Just my opinion.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 28, 2014, 12:11 PM
    I think if it becomes legalized, it would be handled much the same way as alcohol in that sure, you can use it, but if you cause a problem while you are using it, there will be a price to pay. That's just my thought.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2014, 12:13 PM
    They will push to legalize Cocaine and Heroin next... same with meth, Bath Salts and whatever... anything to keep the masses drugged and passive so the elites can further their consolidation of power.

Hell if they are going to legalize pot, why don't they legalize moonshine too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2014, 12:18 PM
    Laws haven't prevented people from texting when driving. If I remember correctly, texting is now one of the main causes of accidents, including fatal ones.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 28, 2014, 12:44 PM
    Too true...and with all the laws about drinking and driving...people still do it all the time. To many people, laws only matter when you are caught.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The use of marijuana.. [ 14 Answers ]

Does smoking weed make you cheat? A few months ago my boyfriend got tweaked out because I smoked weed at a party with friends. He told me he didn't want me smoking it anymore because he thinks it would give me the urge to cheat on him. I told him that's not the case because when I'm high I...

Marijuana [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 weeks pregnant and I just quit smoking marijuana a week ago. Will my babies meconiam still test positive for marijuana?

Marijuana [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, so I have am acquired prolonged QT. So when I am on ADD meds I have the prolonged Qt and when I am off the meds my heart is perfectly normal. I was wondering if using Marijuana could be very harmful to me? PS: I don't plan on using it, I never would. I was just very curious.

Marijuana and me [ 7 Answers ]

So I've been smoking for about 5 years and its taken me a while while but I've realized that its something I'm really not interested in continuing. I'm in my second year of college so it crops up quite a bit. Its gotten to the point where I'm considering cutting out all my friends that do smoke. I...

View more questions Search