Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    np1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 11:12 AM
    Can I get to h1 status from h4 even though my H1b shows status as revoked
    Hi There,

I am currently o H4. Was working on H1B until end of 2013. The H1b has been revoked. I have worked on H1 only for a year. Does revoke means that the H1B was cancelled? Will I be able to work on H1B again and how can I get back to H1 status form H4? If yes, will the H1B be outside of the current year cap?

Check out some similar questions!

Chaning status from F1-H1B and maintaining F1 Status. [ 9 Answers ]

I got my H1B approved through a Company and Currently I'M on F1 Visa doing my MS , I have a Gap of 20 days between my F1 and H1B ,please find the details below. By May end I would be completeing my second semester and have to register for 3rd Semester (Fall Semester) by 10th Sept ,2007 ,I'M...

I am in H1b status form 2009 Oct. And my my wife is F1 with opt status. [ 1 Answers ]

I am in H1b status form 2009 Oct. and my my wife is F1 with opt status, currently working and both has W2. Can we file tax for 2009 jointly and what form should we refer for filing?

H1B Status to F1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Javeed Khan. I have few questions to ask about changing H1B status to F1 status. 1) What is the checklist or procedure for Changing the status from H1B to F1? And the different forms used for changing the status? 2) After filling for status change, will I be able to join the...

H1B / H4 , filing status , dual status [ 1 Answers ]

I am an Indian Citizen who entered US along with my spouse for the first time on 30 March 2007 on H1-B Visa. Since then, I have not changed my visa status to any other visa and I have not travelled outside US. My spouse is on H4 visa. I have the following questions: 1. Am I dual status...

H1b Status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am having work authorization H1b visa .My present employer is not paying me for last 3 months and I am not in a position to change my employer because I am not having any recent pay stubs. So please advise me to take further action immediately. Thanks in advance for your inputs. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.