Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danniealbert Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 05:57 AM
    How to register a company in UAE
    I heard offshore and free zones. Please explain

Check out some similar questions!

I recently married a uae national can I go back to uae to be with my husband [ 0 Answers ]

I married a uae local recently we married in singapore can I go back to uae to be with my emirati husband even I'm blacklisted? The last time my friend check in the immigration I have 6 months immigration ban and 1 year labour ban now its finish my friend check again now I got blacklisted they say...

For GST purposes ,do I register the ltd company or do I register the sole proprietor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ltd company. Under the ltd company umbrella I have established a sole proprietor ship. I have to obtain a gst #. Do I register the Ltd ,with the GST#, or do I register the proprietor.

Can a blacklisted domestic helper in uae, can work again in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

Sir. Im betty, DH from philippines ,last sept 2005, I worked in abudhabi uae, as domestic helper, and after 5 months. I run away from my employer, went to owwa center in abudhabi, to report my employers wife, tried to scratch me. And have an evidence of that nail ...

Which province I should register a company? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in BC, but my business is in edmonton,AB,if I registe a company, in BC or in AB?

How can I register a business consulting company in the UK. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a business in the USA that provides executive coaching, leadership development, and the like. I've been asked to do business in the UK and elsewhere in Europe. I'm told it would be best to register in the UK. How can I do that?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.