Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2014, 05:38 PM
    How do you get over a boy after he breaks up with you
    So I I've been with this guy since May 16th and it's now almost August, I don't even feel like calculating how long that is. He broke up with me once before Canada day, so July 1st. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship and that he still wanted to be with me (like be loyal and stuff) but with out titles. The next day we got back together cause he changed his mind. Ever since then we were fine, he told me he loved me for the first time recently. I went to camp for a week and when I got back he sent me a huge paragraph he wrote me while I was gone. Saying stuff like, he doesn't want to loose me, and that he would be nothing with out me, and that he wanted us to be together for a long time. But he was at my house and we her hanging out a few days ago. We were acting fine. Then suddenly he just looked at me and said he wanted to break up. He started crying and he said that he just didn't want a girlfriend. So I let him leave. I didn't realize at the time that I should have made him stay because I have questions. Like why all of a sudden. And now he's already flirting with other girls (I see it on ask.fm). It's like I meant nothing. And it's only been like two days. I'm sitting here crying at least 5+ times a day. I know you're going to say that if he's moved on so fast he's not worth crying over. I get that.. but he still hurt me, I just want to forget about him but I constantly am hurting. Like my heart physically hurts and I don't know what to do..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 05:43 PM
    No need to calculate... it wasn't very long at all. Certainly not long enough to really spend a lot of time getting emotional about.

You will get over him... and you will get over others yet to come. That's life... we all break up.. it hurts, then the pain subsides then we see the problems that were there we never noticed at the time. We learn from then and try to avoid making them again. Well most people do anyway.

Time is the greatest healer.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 06:10 PM
    It's only been a couple of months and he broke up with you once before. You'll get over it. Stop looking at his Facebook page, that will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Florida law regarding breaks and lunch breaks [ 17 Answers ]

I am searching for the law pertaining to Florida breaks and lunch breaks for at will employees. Thank you

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search