Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schurny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 01:07 PM
    Sale of landline telephone numbers
    Can my business legally sell my landline phone number to a purchaser of the business
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 27, 2014, 01:31 PM
    Please clarify your question as to location and how the business and number are connected ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 03:03 PM
    Not in the USA... They might stay with you as long as YOU hold the account, and keep it current... but the phone company owns the number and you don't, and will reassign them eventually after the account is closed out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2014, 04:32 AM
    Sell, no, but you can transfer it with the business.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 28, 2014, 05:54 AM
    All you have to do is sign an agreement with your phone company. The last time I did this I had to agree to be liable for any charges incurred by the new party if they didn't pay them. But that was 40 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a arce minilaptop some of the letter keys has numbers how to avoid numbers [ 1 Answers ]

On my keyboard the letters U I O P J K AND L HAS NUMBERS HOW TO MAKE LETTERS ONLY

Telephone wiring on landline? [ 3 Answers ]

L need to kmow what wires go with what on the wires that come from the pole outside to the wiring that goes inside

How to find out a telephone number (from where the telephone is) [ 8 Answers ]

I used to know a number to dial that would confirm what the phone number is at the land line phone that I am calling from. Does anyone know if this is still available in the U.S. Thanks!

FREE way to find telephone numbers [ 10 Answers ]

Help! Help! Help! Lol Is there any FREE way to find an unlisted telephone number or cell phone number of someone. I know the location but can't find the number FREE anywhere~ Thank you!! Daisy

View more questions Search