Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arisons03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 11:13 AM
    Should I fast or not?
    I am living in India. Most of the Islamic countries are celebrating Eid tomorrow, including saudi and my own country, Maldives. But here, tomorrow only they are going to moon sight seeing. So what should I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 27, 2014, 11:47 AM
    Do what YOU feel is correct in your own beliefs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fast R&B instrumental of the 1980's fast and up beat [ 2 Answers ]

I heard an instrumental song on the raidio and it was fast and up beat, it sounded like an R&B type of song I know the song when I hear it but I never could catch the name I have been searching for it can anyone help me?

Cums fast from head, but not so fast from sex [ 15 Answers ]

I can't decide if I'm overanalyzing the situation or not. My boyfriend can usually very quickly when I give him head, but if we have sex, I feel like it takes a whole lot longer, or sometimes he doesn't even from it. I don't know if it's my fault or if he just controls it so that I can feel good,...

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

Why does my lawnmower race fast then slow then fast etc.. [ 1 Answers ]

It sounds like its revving itself up at the start line

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

View more questions Search