Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zephirus Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 06:20 AM
    Can you help me find info about William Edwards Deming?
    Hello, I need to do research about the second Japanese miracle and the work of William Edwards Deming what I want is to understand to the detail how the thing was done, so I need links and/or books, and if you know where I can buy them that would be great, if it is internet links its OK too. Also English is not my first language so if it is with a simple language I would appreciate it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 07:17 AM
    Did you try Google?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Will...x-a&channel=sb

Took me about 10 seconds.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2014, 07:20 AM
    Geming was awell known industrial manager in the 1950 look up Deming and japan

Jul 27, 2014, 07:59 AM
    Yes I did, but I can't find a book about the subject I need the name of the book, because I'm doing research in the subject, and I need deep knowledge about the subject d'uh. (Sorry about being a bit rude, but at least expect people to do a bit of research before asking.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
    Except most people posting DON'T make the effort to do their homework assignment at all. And try to get others to do the hard work for them. Which is the rule rather than being the exception these days.

As far us using Google... what you get out of a query is a reflection of what you put into the query. Meaning try different combinations of key words on the topic. What results WILL vary significantly.

Jul 27, 2014, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Except most people posting DON'T make the effort to do their homework assignment at all. And try to get others to do the hard work for them. Which is the rule rather than being the exception these days.

As far us using Google... what you get out of a query is a reflection of what you put into the query. Meaning try different combinations of key words on the topic. What results WILL vary significantly.
    You're so wrong I am not doing this for homework, I don't want you to tell me anything about the subject, I just want to know what are the best books and sources, I don't even care if it is 40 pages I will read it all. And FYI is not a homework, it is for a book, I have dozens of sources from other authors, I just want to know exactly what this author did for Japan, nothing more.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2014, 09:01 AM
    How much are you paying for us to run down research for your book? At least take the suggestions that are free before you snark on others.

Jul 28, 2014, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How much are you paying for us to run down research for your book? At least take the suggestions that are free before you snark on others.
    You know, just forget it, I was just asking for help, and I got a small one so that's OK, no need to be rude, I am answering because you guys started picking on me just because I asked for a link/book that I didn't find out, you know you don't need to be rude, if it is a no I can take it I am a big boy, and rest I won't ask for such questions again in this site, I did like 3 questions in this site in the latter years, I understand now that I can't ask such questions, so I won't again.

Bye.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2014, 05:31 AM
    Did you try Amazon? If any one would have it they would be a good bet. Or be a place to start.

Jul 29, 2014, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Did you try Amazon? If any one would have it they would be a good bet. Or be a place to start.
    Hello it was helpful and at same time it wasn't I was reading some sypnosis and I found this interesting:

Out of the Crisis: W. Edwards Deming: 9780262541152: Amazon.com: Books

Although I don't know by the sypnosis if the book really speaks about the japanese situation, also this book

Dr. Deming: The American Who Taught the Japanese About Quality: Rafael Aguayo: 9780671746216: Amazon.com: Books that refers about the subject in the title but I'm not sure if it is what I mean, and for the last this one http://www.amazon.com/New-Economics-...edwards+deming .

Thank you see it wasn't hard helping me, that is what I wanted, now I just have to check on Google to see if I will like what I will see.

Telling the truth I didn't remember Amazon (I usually don't use it much often because I get my information online).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find my dad William Leroy Rodgers [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is Billie Joe Rodgers and I really need some help I've been trying for years to find my dad with little luck. I know very little about him his name is William Leroy Rodgers he was born I. Michigan I don't k ow when but he was 22 when I was born in Florida on may 14 1980 my mother Mary...

View more questions Search