Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1samonas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 05:00 PM
    Adt home alarm systems
    Hi,

We canceled after our contract was up. I switched to VOIP, now the alarm bleeps every 24 hours saying communication error and phone line problem. ** only works the day it happens which is everyday.

Now to top that the battery in the wireless smoke alarm went out after replacing it, we get smoke tamper bleeps every 12 hours.

We have a GE Concord 4 series. Please help.. Adt will not ..
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2014, 06:12 PM
    I realize that you have a different problem than discussed in this FAQ, but maybe some help available at the 800 number listed.

"Will switching to VoIP/Digital Phone service affect my ADT security system?

It could, depending on which provider service you use. For this reason we recommend that before you consider a change in telephone service you contact us ADT at 1-800-ADT-ASAP. We can tell you which VoIP/Digital Phone service providers in your local area meet the necessary characteristics to become a Qualified Managed Facility Voice Network (MFVN). Those providers that qualify are included in ADT’s policy and are rated as an acceptable primary method of transmitting alarm signal to ADT’s monitoring centers. "
    From: ADT Pulse Wireless Home Security System - ADT Security Services

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a home alarm system installed by ADT [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove the system that was put in by ADT. How do I do this?

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping. [ 2 Answers ]

The alarm is a GE Security part No: 60-806 60-806-95R. I have disconnected the battery in the main box and disconnected the phone. I still get beeping. Can you help?

Adt alarm fc question [ 4 Answers ]

If I didconnect the battery from the command box will my fc light stop flashing, but will the alarm sou and still alert me if doirs open >Threads merged<

ADT alarm problem [ 2 Answers ]

Adt alarm not set but stars bleeping randomly, was happening occastionaly every couple of days but now every 10 minutes or so, also green light constantly flashing

View more questions Search