Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 04:07 PM
    Medieval Buttons
    Could someone please provide some info on these buttons?

How old it is, what material it's made of and the era and history behind it?
    Attached Images

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 27, 2014, 01:21 AM
    They are both modern, mid to late 20th century.
    General worth, curios only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All medieval movies from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie that I saw in the late 70's or early 80's and I can't remember the title HELP!. all I can remember about the movie is this.. . There are two astronauts that land on another planet where the people are still living in a medieval kind of way, I remember the king wanting to burn...

Medieval times [ 3 Answers ]

Ok group a and group b, are at war, group a is very hard to defeat, so group b is using a catapult, and throws decaying dead animal, into their water supply finally killing the whole group a. This is a movie I seen it in the 70s, I don't know any actors or a title, but both of these groups lived...

Old medieval movie [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember is the end, Medival movie and 4 knights must battle four other Knights, the good guys have special shaped helmetes, one is of the sun, one is of a tree, and I think the other is just human face shaped, All I remember is the end where they fought it out in a misty forest. Whoever can...

Medieval Time [ 1 Answers ]

What factors lead to european exploration? Who was the first person to reach the southern tip of africa? For what country was he exploring? Who was the first person to reach Calicut? Who sponsored Columbus's voyage? Why did Columbus want to sail across the Atlantic? What was the line of...

View more questions Search