Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dundalkguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2014, 03:08 PM
    Flashing 220V uk lamp controller (for disco)
    Hi, I have 5 spare 220v disco lamps and I was trying to buy/make a controller to make them flash on and off. I have other lights so it doesn't have to be any fancy beats etc. I'm having no luck finding what I need online. Can you help please? What device am I looking for? I'm in Ireland so its 220VAC. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we replace our 4-lamp fluorescent fixtures with new 2-lamp or 3-lamp [ 1 Answers ]

We are replacing our 4-lamp T-12 fluorescent fixtures. One vendor suggests new 2-lamp fixtures while another tells us 2-lamps will not provide enough light and suggests 3-lamps. I want proper lighting but don't want to pay any more than necessary.

Can I run a 2 lamp fixture with a 4 lamp ballast? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought some Lithonia fixtres from HD with GESB electronic ballasts. They don't Physically hum but do cause a lot of interference with FM reception. Since I do a lot Of FM tuner alignments, these were unacceptable. I phoned Lithonia (actually Accupro - the 1-800 number is right on the...

What dose the red flashing light on the lamp of a hitachi 60v500a [ 2 Answers ]

The TV dose not turn on the red light keep flashing.

Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.