Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narasavala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 11:55 AM
    Hearing loss
    Hello Doctor, Am 33 years old.When I was around 10years old, I got earache. When I told this to my mother, she heated little 'zandu balm' used for head ache and poured into my right ear. Since I was too young so I could realize that my hearing was completely lost from that day on wards.Now am doing my job and sometimes its becoming difficult to hear people called me from right side.I tried to consult two local doctors and they suggested to use hearing aid.
    Can you please suggest what might be reason for hearing loss. Am so keen to hear the best possible ways for getting my hearing loss corrected.
    Your reply is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 12:10 PM
    It depends if the hearing is completely lost or if it is just been stifled by the headache remedy. If your local doctors are recommending hearing aids than that is the way to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing loss [ 5 Answers ]

I was tested for hearing loss and told that a hearing aid wouldn't help . My wife at times is my ears as people pass and she will tell me they spoke to me. I turn the TV or radio up and it seems normal to me but my wife tells me it's way to loud. Someone says something to me and I give them a...

Hearing Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I have a cold -I have a hearing loss due to blockage in both years and it takes at least a week to restore hearing after using antibiotics .This does not seem to happen with everybody who has a cold .Any preventive treatment ? -need an advise badly since I am a teacher and cannot work...

Hearing loss [ 2 Answers ]

I blew my nose really hard and my ear popped,the next day it hurt and I have had a little loss of hearing in than ear too. The pain is gone but I still have a little loss of hearing in that ear. What should I do.

Hearing Loss [ 1 Answers ]

From my right ear cotinuous whispering sound come.I have undergone tympanoplastic surgery of both ears.But I don't get relief .wat I do now?can anyone suggest me.

View more questions Search