Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunilavn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 01:08 AM
    Department change request letter
    I am working as Sub Inspector of Police in Law and Order department where in I would like to change into Anti corruption bureau. Can somebody help me writing a pleasing request to my higher officials.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 07:17 AM
    You seem to like short cuts https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/workin...tml#post367228

Owing to your line of work, it would not be completely honest if we helped you write this request. I think this is one you must do yourself, in your own words in order to be up front. After all, it is anti corruption bureau you are trying to get a transfer to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Department change [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Mechanical Technician, I need a sample request letter to manager for Department change in my company for the reason of back pain. Please send sample letter to my mail ID.

I need a request letter for job change in my company? [ 2 Answers ]

Currently I am working a Warehouse assistant in a company but I am very intrested to work as a Sales man in same company.Can somebody compose sample request letter for my job change ? My key skills in sales : Greet customers Find out the customer's needs Describe a product's features and...

How to write a letter introducing a new department [ 2 Answers ]

How to write a letter introducing a new department in the company in order to obtain the help of coworkers to market this new department to their current and new client database?`

View more questions Search