Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saran17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 12:26 AM
    Raise the cost
    Dear sir
    I am doing truck (water tanker) business. I supplied water to many concerns.
    How to write a letter to increase the cost?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2014, 05:24 AM
    Dear Customer,

Bend over, We want more of your money. So we are raising our prices.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Al Capone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which of the following cost contain both variable and fixed cosariable cost fix cost [ 0 Answers ]

Which of the following cost contain both variable and fixed cost element with respect to the total output of the company? a) Sales commissions b) Manufacturing overhead c) Direct material d) Administrative salaries

Cost to raise roof for add-on v2nd story [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a ball-park estimate on how much it would cost to raise the roof of an addition to our 1900's Indiana farmhouse so we can start saving. We would like to raise it about 6 feet to tie into the rest of the roofline and put in 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. We'd like to do as much demo and...

Raise framing house cost [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost difference between lifting (2') up the house and lower the basement? Which one is the better solution?

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

View more questions Search