Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrSorrelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 11:07 PM
    Stock Trade House - Sell Stop with a Buy Order
    Is there a stock trading house that you can put a Sell Stop in with your Buy Order ? I have TradeKing now (with $4.95 trades).

Check out some similar questions!

We inherited a house and he won't buy me out or sell the house what are my options? [ 5 Answers ]

My brother and I inherited a house. Hes been living in the house for 9 years he trashed the house to where I couldn't live there, I moved bought my own home and now I want my half before he burns the house down or someone gets attacked by his pitbulls, I know he hasn't paid the insurance yet and I...

Is it illegal to buy to buy a house from a friend then sell it back to her? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a friend that live in California that wants me to purchase her home and sell it back to her. She said a broker said she would save money. The purchase would be cash both ways. Also would I have problems with IRS she is giving me funds. Would they expect me to pay cash on it next year? ...

Same stock - buy / sell restrictions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a limit to the number of times you can buy and sell the same stock in the same day? Do you have to wait to buy the same stock again if you sold it recently?

Time to buy some stock? Online trading: E*TRADE, et al [ 4 Answers ]

Pardon the rambling... I'm no stock guru but I I'm no dummy either... 1. etrade has awesome, hilarious and memorable commercials... and they claim 1000 new accounts per day. Wow, sounds great! 2. Warren Buffett says now is the time to buy good stocks. Who can disagree that when Warren...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.