Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdavis601 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 07:07 PM
    Where they go on the cash budget?
    • Hoyt, Inc. cash collection schedule is as follows: 60% of sales in the current quarter, 40% in the 1st quarter after sale.
    • Purchases from suppliers in a quarter are equal to 50% of the next quarter’s forecasted sales. (accounts payable)
    • Suppliers are normally paid in 50% in the quarter purchases are made and 50% in the following quarter.
    • Sales for the 1st quarter next year are projected to be $230.

I am confused about the above things and where they go on the cash budget.

• Hoyt, Inc. cash collection schedule is as follows: 60% of sales in the current quarter, 40% in the 1st quarter after sale.
    • Purchases from suppliers in a quarter are equal to 50% of the next quarter’s forecasted sales. (accounts payable)
    • Suppliers are normally paid in 50% in the quarter purchases are made and 50% in the following quarter.
    • Sales for the 1st quarter next year are projected to be $230.

I am confused about the above things and where they go on the cash budget.

Check out some similar questions!

Schedule of Expected Cash Collections; Cash Budget [ 4 Answers ]

Problem 9-23 Schedule of Expected Cash Collections; Cash Budget Herbal Care Corp. a distributor of herb-based sunscreens, is ready to begin its third quarter, in which peak sales occur. The company has requested a $39,000, 90-day loan from its bank to help meet cash requirements during the...

Preparing a cash collections and cash budget - I need advice - thank you! [ 0 Answers ]

I am having difficulty figuring this out. Any help would be appreciated to answer the 3 requirements. I am not certain how to set up these budgets. Thank you. Problem 4-3: You will be required to prepare a December cash budget. You are provided with the following information: a] Cash...

Prepare a Budgeted Income Statement, Cash Budget, Sales Budget/Cash Collections, Purc [ 1 Answers ]

The CEO of Kingston Cart Inc. asked the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a Master Budget for the next three months, beginning July 1, 2010. The company's policy is to maintain a minimum cash balance of $6,000 at each month end. Sales are forecasted at an average selling price of $70 per cart....

In a cash budget the cumulative cash balance is equal to? [ 1 Answers ]

a. Cumulative loan balance minus the ending cash balance. B. cumulative loan balance plus the ending cash balance. C. net cash flow minus the beginning cash balance. D. net cash flow plus the beginning cash balance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.