Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljborrego1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2014, 04:52 PM
    Maiden name -Sondra Pratt
    Where is Sondra Ann with a maiden name of Sondra A. Pratt? Married before with name of Sondra A. Borrego.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 04:54 PM
    This is a global site. You will have to narrow it down some.

How do you know her and where did she last live that you know of?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 24, 2014, 04:56 PM
    Google the name, I did. Lots of people to choose from. You'll need to narrow it down a lot, and even then it will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

The best way to find her is to find mutual friends on Facebook and see if anyone knows where she is, or has her listed as a friend on their page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which name to use - maiden name or new last name? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We got married in 2010 and my wife resigned and moved from IL to CA in Sept 2010. She changed her last name with SSN office in Nov 2010, but she forgot to tell her ex-employer. They issued the W2 with her old last name. So what name do we use for filing - her old last name or new last name. As...

Maiden name [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my (ex) husband went to court for a divorce on Tuesday (jan. 19) My question is how soon can I start using my maiden name again and are they going to send me somehting in the mail or do I have to go get a paper..? I live in Massachusetts if that helps.. Do I need proof of my last name change

Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anyplace on the web I can find a persons maiden name from just her married name?

Maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to find someone by just their maiden name, without it costing me.

Maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a old friend of mine ,but only know her maiden name.how can I find what her name is now without going to a paid site?

View more questions Search